Looking for the perfect space to host your next meeting or special occasion?
Look no further!
Located in Johns Creek, just 20 miles north of Atlanta GA, Mount Pisgah Christian School offers you an alternative to the standard meeting space environment. You will find modern, upscale event rooms with thoughtfully-designed interiors and top-notch features.
Ready to know more? View available spaces below or contact us for pricing and more information.
Event spaces, as well as their configuration, furniture, décor and amenities, vary by venue. Audio/visual is available and varies by room.
Special Events Management
Email Us: email@example.com
Office Hours and Location:
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Mount Pisgah Christian School - South Campus
9820 Nesbit Ferry Rd, Johns Creek, GA 30022
- Please note that smoking and alcohol are not allowed in the premises
- No pets allowed
- No glitter, confetti or helium balloons can be used
- Furniture should only be moved by MPCS staff members
- Cleaning fee is included, however guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in
- Guest must remove any equipment or rentals they bring in, and they should factor this setup and teardown time in their booking hours
- You will be granted access to the space 15 minutes before your booking time
“Ana and the facilities team were very easy to work with and thought of all the contingencies. I particularly appreciated Ana being on site during prep for our event and making sure we had everything we needed for a successful event--including things we may not have thought of or planned in advance. The event was smooth from start to finish.”
Heather Capell, Arts Association of Mount Pisgah
“This is the second year in a row our organization has used Mount Pisgah’s facilities for our meetings and events. Everything is in perfect condition, the A/V system is state of the art, and they are organized and easy to work with. We enjoy the comfort of their facilities so much that we recommended our Nationals team to hold their annual conference at Mount Pisgah. It has been a pleasure to work with them!”
Wendy Stanley - YMLS Johns Creek Chapter President