Welcome to South Hall. Our 300-seat theater is the perfect intimate venue for your next performance.
Recitals, Graduation Parties, Church Gatherings, Birthday Parties, Bridal and Baby Showers, Orientation, Training, Seminar, Workshop, Speaker Event, Presentation, Team Meetings and Holiday Parties.
Theater Style: row of chairs, no tables, arranged with all participants facing toward the front of the room - up to 400 guests
Banquet Round: up to 25 round tables with 8 chairs on each arranged throughout the room - 200 guests
To check availability and receive a quote, please complete the Event Request Form. An event associate will contact you with more details and available tour times
Included with Booking:
- Cleaning at the conclusion of event
- Access to High Speed Internet
- Multiple Restrooms
- Green Rooms
- Complimentary Parking
Additional Accommodations Included:
- Playground/Outdoor Area
South Hall Optional Add-Ons
- Onsite Facility Personnel - Cleaning Crew on site during event
- Banquet Round Setup
- Audio/Visual Package
Audio/Visual fees are in addition to the rental fee and are priced based on your requirements. AV Packages may be customized to suit your event needs. Please submit your AV Request Form and a member of our team will be in touch soon to further assist you.
Included in your AV package:
AV technician on site. One meeting with tech before event date. 3 walkie-talkies, 3 ceiling mounted projectors (1 main, 2 paired), presentation pointer/clicker, 3 handheld/cordless mics, 3 headset mics, 4 wired mics, 3.5mm headphone jack/audio, limited stage lights, sound board, XLR Audio Ports available on stage, high-speed internet and podium.
* AV Package includes one tech personnel. Additional tech may be required based on our assessment of your event.
** 5-8 hour event requires a 30 minute tech break. 9-12 hour event requires a 60 minute tech break. Break will be included in your total amount of tech hours.
- Please note that smoking and alcohol are not allowed in the premises
- No pets allowed
- No glitter, confetti or helium balloons can be used
- Furniture should only be moved by MPCS staff members
- Cleaning fee is included, however guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in
- Guest must remove any equipment or rentals they bring in, and they should factor this setup and teardown time in their booking hours
- You will be granted access to the space 15 minutes before your booking time