The Arts Association of Mount Pisgah is a parent organization that fosters and supports the Arts Community at Mount Pisgah Christian School. We believe that the arts are an important part of every child's development and work in conjunction with the school to develop these God-given talents.
In a very short time, AAMP has made a big impact and demonstrated measurable results within the Mount Pisgah community. AAMP strives to support top quality fine arts programs for our school while helping Mount Pisgah's overall vision.
The Arts Association of Mount Pisgah has been responsible for funding the following projects with more being approved:
- A new cello for the Orchestra program
- Even more Nikon cameras for Digital Imaging
- Ceiling-mounted retractable power cords for Upper School Visual Arts class
- A full art sink for the Lower School
- New lights and a lighting board for the black box theatre
- Music stands and stand carts for the Chorus program
Fine Arts Ambassadors: