In order of board photo left to right: Eric Seigler 2007, Caroline Wayco 2011, Alex Mortimer 2009, Thomas Mollura 2005, Sarah-Scott Lewis 2014, Grant Thomas 2011, Tyler Wilson 2016, Shelly Prox Barry 2005, Brad Bostic 2009, Mike Reinsel 2013, Jeff Skinner 2014
The Mount Pisgah Alumni Board exists to serve and engage our alumni community by cultivating a beneficial relationship between Mount Pisgah and its alumni that reaches far beyond the student experience.
- They help keep Mount Pisgah informed about the goings-on of their classmates.
- They tell us what is working well and what is missing from the Mount Pisgah alumni experience.
- They help shape alumni programming and events, including reunions.
- They participate in and encourage philanthropy toward the Mount Pisgah Annual Fund.
Join the Alumni Board
Ready to become a fulfilling member of the Alumni Board? Click here to start the MPCS Alumni Board Application.
Download the Alumni Association Board Policies and Procedures.
Volunteer with the Alumni Board
- Reach out to the Current Alumni Committee to become a Class Representative
- Reach out to the Networking Committee to help with an event or plan a Reunion
- Reach out to the Future Alumni Committee to mentor and network with current students
- Reach out to the Fundraising Committee to help raise money for the Alumni Fund