We are excited that your family will be joining our vibrant and caring school community. This page has been created to help you navigate the school year.
Please take a moment to explore each section below. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions or concerns. We are so glad you are here!
Find announcements, calendar events, directory listings, resource documents, family information, and more. In addition, the 2018-2019 FAMILY INFORMATION AND FORMS web form is located in ParentsWeb under SCHOOL INFORMATION / Web Forms.
- To access the ParentsWeb Login window, click HERE.
- On the ParentsWeb Login window, click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter the parent email address given to the school at the time of enrollment and click Create Account. If you are unsure of the email address used, contact Judy Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A link will be sent to the email address. Click the link provided to access the page for establishing your User Name and Password for the ParentsWeb account.
- Enter a User Name for your account, e.g. jsmith or smithfamily
- Enter a Password for your account and reenter the value in the Confirm field.
- Your ParentsWeb User Name and Password have now been created. You can logon to ParentsWeb by repeating the steps listed above. When presented with the ParentsWeb Login window, enter your new User Name and Password and click Login.
Login to ParentsWeb to access the FAMILY INFORMATION AND FORMS. These online forms must be completed by June 30, 2018.
These online Information you will be requested to provide includes current family demographic information, emergency contacts, student’s physician and insurance information, brief medical history, and consent and waiver acknowledgment. webforms access our school’s RenWeb database. An electronic signature and date are required at the bottom of each form.
In addition to the online information you are requested to provide, PDF links are available for printing medical condition forms (e.g. asthma, allergies, seizures) that require a physician’s signature.
Middle and Upper school students participating in athletics ONLY.
Print the physical form from Parentsweb located under SCHOOL INFORMATION / RESOURCE DOCUMENTS. Schedule an appointment for a physical with your child’s physician. The completed physical form should be returned to Kristin Messinger, located in The Drummond Center.